Ezousa Winery is located in Kannaviou village in Paphos region at an altitude of 400 meters. Mr Michalis Constantinides Kannaviou is the owner of the winery and four hectares of vineyards. The winery produces 52 000 bottles annually.
- Cyprus on a high. Part II [tasting notes] by Tom Cannavan via Wine-pages.com. 
- Ezousa by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Ezousa Winery via Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Articles tagged Ezousa @ WineCyprus-Naturally.com.
- route 2 Vouni Panagia- Amelitis of Cyprus Wine Routes by Cyprus Tourism Organisation.