Vlassides Winery is located in the Koilani village in Limassol region. The winery is owned by Mr Sofocles Vlassides and moved to it’s new premises in 2011. It has a capacity to produce 110,000 bottles annually and has won several awards from year 2000 an onwards.
- Visiting the New Vlassides Winery by George Kassianos via Cyprus.com. [28-12-2014]
- Κτήμα Βλασίδη via avant-garde.com.cy. [22-12-2014]
- Vlassides Winery (Greek) via InSIDE Online Limassol Guide. [05-06-2013]
- Cyprus on a high, part I [tasting notes] by Tom Cannavan via Wine-pages.com. 
- Domaine Vlasides via Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Domaine Vlassides by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Cyprus Wines Domaine Vlassides Winery via Cyprus Travel Secrets.