Chrysoroyiatissa, or Chrysorrogiatissa, monastery is located in Panayia village in Paphos region located at an altitude of around 800 meters. It was founded by a monk called Ignatius in the 12th century. The present building dates to 1770. In the mid 1980s the old winery of the monastery was reopened and now runs on a commercial basis. It produces wines from the Monastery’s own vineyards.
- Chrysorogyiatissa Monastery via Wikipedia.
- Chrysoroyiatissa by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Chrysoroyiatissa Monastery Winery via Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Articles tagged Chrysorroyiatissa @ WineCyprus-Naturally.com.
Wine routes and tours
- route 2 Vouni Panagia-Amelitis of Cyprus Wine Routes by Cyprus Tourism Organisation.
- Paphos Wine Tours.