Tsiakkas Winery is located in Pelendri village in Limassol region. Mr Costas Tsiakkas establised the winery in 1988 which he is running together with his wife Mrs Maria Tsiakkas. It owns 5 hectares of vineyards which are located at an altitude of 1000-1400m. The winery produces around ten wines and has a capacity of 150 000 bottles annually. Among their wine grapes are Chardonnay, Xynisteri, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Κ. Τσιάκκας: Η κρίση συνέβαλε στην άνθηση του κυπριακού αμπελώνα via Kathimerini.com.cy [09-04-2015]
- Οινοποιείο Τσιάκκας via avant-garde.com.cy. [22-12-2014]
- Introducing our ‘Wine Heroes’ – Tsiakkas by Patrick Skinner at FinancialMirror.com. [20-05-2014]
- Pelendri’s Comedy Hour by Mateo Jarrin Cuvi @ Whine on the Rocks. [11-04-2013]
- Cyprus on a high. Part II [tasting notes] by Tom Cannavan @ Wine-pages.com. 
- Tsiakkas by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Tsiakkas Winery by Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Articles tagged Tsiakkas Winery @ WineCyprus-Naturally.com
- route 6 Pitsilia of Cyprus Wine Routes by Cyprus Tourism Organisation.