Vasa Winery, former Domaine Argyrides, is located in Vasa Koilaniou village in Limassol region. The winery is run by Mr Pambos Argyrides with family, being the fourth generation of winemakers in the winery. The winery owns ten hectares of vineyards and among his wine grapes are Xynisteri and Chardonnay, Mataro, Cabernet Sauvignon and Maratheftiko. At 1999 the premises were fully renovated with the latest technological facilities. At the same time the winery was moving from wine making using older practices while still preserving the old building.
- Argyrides Winery (in Greek) via avant-garde.com.cy. [22-12-2014]
- Cyprus on a high. Part II [tasting notes] by Tom Cannavan @ Wine-pages.com. 
- Domaine Argyrides by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Vasa Winery via Cyprus Food & Drinks .
- route 4 Krasochoria Lemesou of Cyprus Wine Routes by Cyprus Tourism Organisation.