Vasilikon Winery is located just outside Kathikas village in Paphos region at an altitude of 650m. It was established in 1993 by three brothers Eracles, Giorgos and Yiannis Kyriakides. The winery owns 16 hectares of vineyards and produces 350,000 bottles annually.
- Vasilikon Winery documentary (Youtube) [06-04-2015]
- Vasilikon winery broadens its horizons by Bejay Browne via Cyprus Mail. [09-03-2014]
- Vasilikon by Giannos Konstantinou @Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Vasilikon Winery via Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Vasilikon Winery via CyprusWines.com.
- Vasilikon Winery via About-Larnaca.info.
- Articles tagged Vasilikon Winery via WineCyprus-Naturally.com.