Zambartas Wineries is located in Agios Amvrosios village in Troodos region. The winery is run Marcos Zambartas. Akis Zambartas, his father, founded the winery 2006 after years in the wine business as Chief Winemaker, and later as Managing Director of one of the biggest wine producers in Cyprus. The winery has since their establishment ten folded their production reaching a production of 55,000 bottles in 2014.
- Cyprus Wines: Zambartas Wineries, Agios Amvrosios, Limassol. The stars have aligned…! by elisabethvines. [30-03-2014]
- In our element by Mateo Jarrin Cuvi @ Whine on the Rocks. [14-03-2013]
- Cyprus on a high, part I [tasting notes] by Tom Cannavan @ Wine-pages.com. 
- Zambartas Wineries by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Zambartas Wineries via Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Articles tagged Zambartas Wines @ WineCyprus-Naturally.com.