Zambartas Wineries is located in Agios Amvrosios village in Troodos region. The winery is run Marcos Zambartas. Akis Zambartas, his father, founded the winery 2006 after years in the wine business as Chief Winemaker, and later as Managing Director of one of the biggest wine producers in Cyprus. The winery has since their establishment ten folded their production reaching a production of 55,000 bottles in 2014.
Web | Facebook | Twitter | Tripadvisor
Telephone + 357 25 94 24 24
Open year around. Call to arrange a visit.
- Cyprus Wines: Zambartas Wineries, Agios Amvrosios, Limassol. The stars have aligned…! by elisabethvines. [30-03-2014]
- In our element by Mateo Jarrin Cuvi @ Whine on the Rocks. [14-03-2013]
- Wine on Aphrodites Island by Caroline Gilby & Tasting notes @ Wine-pages.com. 
- Zambartas Wineries by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Articles tagged Zambartas Wines @ WineCyprus-Naturally.com.
There is a lot of character in these wines. Will definitely stock up for the vacation. Keep up the good work.
Amazing wines! This is by far the best winery in Cyprus and beyond.
I really liked the Maratheftiko to me it is a very stimulating, by the looks of it this winery is on a rise to a very high standard.
The wine Akis and Marcos are creating – “the essence of Epicureanism”
Beautiful wines and lovely people at Zambartas winery! The rosé (Lefkada & Cabernet Franc) is definitely my favourite.
Thanks for the lovely comments on the “human” side of wine!
You are welcome any time for a glass and a chat!
We welcome visitors at the winery all year around! Just give us a call before and we will show you around and do a tasting 🙂
There is a lot of talk about a progressive mix of old world traditions with new world techniques, but Zambartas really hits bullseye; their wines are exceptional, and so are the people of the winery.
Thank you for your kind words Robert! We will be launching the new vintages of our wines next month . I will keep you posted.