The Fikardos Winery is located within the industrial zone of the Mesogi village which is a suburb to Paphos. It is located at an altitude of 400 meters. The owner Mr Theodoros Fikardos has been making wines since 1990.
Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Tripadvisor
Telephone: +357 26 94 98 14, 26 93 74 39
Mobile: +357 99 64 70 05
- Squashing it by Mateo Jarrin Cuvi @ Whine on the Rocks. [10-09-2014]
- Fikardos by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Fikardos Winery via Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Fikardos Winery via CyprusWines.com.
- route 1 Laona-Akamas of Cyprus Wine Routes by Cyprus Tourism Organisation.
Great hospitality and some very interesting wines! For example a very nice Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and the white Spoyrtiko, made from the rare indigenous grape variety with the same name.