Kamanterena Winery is located in Kato Stroumbi village in Paphos region. It was founded in 1997 and is run by SODAP which is a large wine cooperative on the island. Since it’s establishment SODAP has won several awards and prizes for it’s wines. The winery is one of the most complete and modern wineries in the world, equipped with machinery of the latest technology. Among their wine grapes are Riesling, Xynisteri, Cabernet Sauvignon and Semillon.
Web | Facebook
Telephone: +357 25 56 46 05, 26 63 30 00
Address: 1 Kamanterenas street, Kato Stroumbi, Paphos
- “Collecting accolades: Kamanterena scooping up international prizes this year” by George Kassianos via Cyprus Mail. [11-06-2014]
- Cyprus: a new age for ancient wines [tasting notes] Tom Cannavan @ Wine-pages. 
- Kamanterena by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Sodap & Kamanterena Wineries via Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Articles tagged Kamanterena Winery @ WineCyprus-Naturally.com.
Wine routes and tours
- route 1 Laona-Akamas of Cyprus Wine Routes by Cyprus Tourism Organisation.
- Paphos Wine Tours.