Kyperounda Winery is situated in the Kyperounda village in Limassol region. The award winning winery opened in 1998 and is run by the Photos Photiades Group. The production capacity of the winery is about 300 000 bottles. The winery owns a four hectares vineyard which is the highest in Europe with 1400 meters altitude with a micro climate similar to those of Bordeaux in France. Among their wine grapes are Xynisteri, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Facebook | Twitter
Telephone: +357 25 53 20 43
Mobile: +357 99 58 96 12, 99 61 33 62
- Youtube clip Βραβεία Ποιότητας Γαστρονόμου Κύπρου 2014 – Βραβείο Ποτού by gastronomos.gr. [27-11-2014]
- Cyprus: a new age for ancient wines [tasting notes] by Tom Cannavan @ Wine-pages.com. 
- Kyperounda by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Kyperounda Winery via Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Articles tagged Kyperounda @ WineCyprus-Naturally.com.
- route 6 Pitsilia of Cyprus Wine Routes by Cyprus Tourism Organisation.
Hello! Where can I buy white Petritis in Limassol? And where is new office in Linopetra?
Always remain on your excellent wines when in Cyprus
Recently drank a bottle of the syrah/cabernet EROS.2009
Divine, best Cypriot wne ever tasted, but where can I buy it in Paphos
Dear Caroline. Most supermarkets in Cyprus stock Kyperounta wineries wines. I’ve recently found them at AlphaMega, Carrefour and Papantoniou in Limassol. Not sure about their Paphos stores though. Best regards, Elena @ wineriescyprus.com
Petritis – THE Xynisteri
Quite recently discovered Kyperounda Wineries wines. Their Chardonnay is world class. As is their Cabernet Sauvignon. Their Rosé is also fabulous. A keeper winery!