The Tsangarides winery is located in Lemona village in Paphos region. It is run by the brothers Loukia and Anglos Tsangarides. Among the grapes used are Mataro and Cabernet Sauvignon. The winery’s ambition is to produce the next generation Cypriot wines, blending old school traditions with new school style. Tsangarides Winery has received several awards for their wines.
Web | Facebook | Twitter | Tripadvisor
Telephone: + 357 26 72 27 77
Opening hours: Always an open door for visitors.
- Cyprus wine making – the Ancient World meets the 21st century – Part Four via elisabethsvines blog. [19-02-2013]
- Cyprus wine making – the Ancient World meets the 21st Century – Part Five via elisabethsvines blog. [01-03-2013]
- Wine Tasting Activities in Paphos by Cristiana Caristophorou via Thanos Diaries blog. [14-09-2012]
- Today´s Wine Tour with The Kamares Wine Club by Maj Spånberg at Livet på Cypern blog. [25-04-2012]
- Tsangarides by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Tsangarides Winery @ Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Articles tagged Tsangarides @ WineCyprus-Naturally.com.
- route 2 Vouni Panagia-Amelitis of Cyprus Wine Routes by Cyprus Tourism Organisation.
I was happy to try your Xinisteri 2016
(White dry wine )
and am wondering weather it is possible to send some bottles to Germany where I live or weather I can buy it somewhere in Germany.
Could you be so kind and send me an Information.