The Tsangarides winery is located in Lemona village in Paphos region. It is run by the brothers Loukia and Anglos Tsangarides. Among the grapes used are Mataro and Cabernet Sauvignon. The winery’s ambition is to produce the next generation Cypriot wines, blending old school traditions with new school style. Tsangarides Winery has received several awards for their wines.
- Cyprus wine making – the Ancient World meets the 21st century – Part Four via elisabethsvines blog. [19-02-2013]
- Cyprus wine making – the Ancient World meets the 21st Century – Part Five via elisabethsvines blog. [01-03-2013]
- Wine Tasting Activities in Paphos by Cristiana Caristophorou via Thanos Diaries blog. [14-09-2012]
- Today´s Wine Tour with The Kamares Wine Club by Maj Spånberg at Livet på Cypern blog. [25-04-2012]
- Tsangarides by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Tsangarides Winery @ Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Articles tagged Tsangarides @ WineCyprus-Naturally.com.
- route 2 Vouni Panagia-Amelitis of Cyprus Wine Routes by Cyprus Tourism Organisation.