Kyperounda Winery is situated in the Kyperounda village in Limassol region. The award winning winery opened in 1998 and is run by the Photos Photiades Group. The production capacity of the winery is about 300 000 bottles. The winery owns a four hectares vineyard which is the highest in Europe with 1400 meters altitude with a micro climate similar to those of Bordeaux in France. Among their wine grapes are Xynisteri, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Οινοποιείο Κυπερούντας via avant-garde.com.cy. [22-12-2014]
- Youtube clip Βραβεία Ποιότητας Γαστρονόμου Κύπρου 2014 – Βραβείο Ποτού by gastronomos.gr. [27-11-2014]
- Cyprus on a high. Part II [tasting notes] by Tom Cannavan @ Wine-pages.com. 
- Kyperounda by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- Kyperounda Winery via Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Articles tagged Kyperounda @ WineCyprus-Naturally.com.
- route 6 Pitsilia of Cyprus Wine Routes by Cyprus Tourism Organisation.