Olumpys Winery is located in Omodhos village in Limassol region. It is owned by ETKO which since 1844 is the oldest wine-making business in Cyprus. In 1992 ETKO built Olympus Winery and in 2003 it moved all it’s wine production on Cyprus there. The winery is surrounded by 70 hectares of privately owned new vineyards. Olympus has a maturing capacity of two million bottles of wine.
- New vintages from the centre of the island’s wine industry by George Kassianos via Cyprus Mail. [16-07-2014]
- Cyprus on a high, part I [tasting notes] by Tom Cannavan @ Wine-pages.com. 
- Olympus by Giannos Konstantinou @ Cyprus Wine Pages.
- ETKO & Olympus Wineries @ Cyprus Food & Drinks.
- Omodos village – wineries @ omodosvillage.com.
- Articles tagged Olympus Etko @ WineCyprus-Naturally.com.